EURADIOMICS: The Euregional network for Distributed Deep Learning from Radiology imaging to improve decision making in Oncology.
The Euradiomics project aims to incorporate the development of new radiomics technology into innovative software solutions and decision support tools for physicians and patients in the field of oncology.
- CHU Liege
- RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl für Bildverarbeitung
- Health Innovation Ventures
- Maastricht University – PRecision Medicine
- Limburg Oncologisch Centrum
- The Project Image Processing in Radiology is funded by the programme Interreg V-A Euregio Meuse-Rhine with 15 000 euros from the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union.
Project page: https://www.euradiomics.com
Dedicated page on the interreg website: https://www.interregemr.eu/projekte/euradiomics-de