The Institute of Imaging & Computer Vision (Lehrstuhl für Bildverarbeitung, LfB) is part of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, RWTH Aachen University. Our research and teaching activities cover the whole range of image acquisition, image processing and visualization.
Our main research activities cover:
- Image analysis, computer vision
- Feature extraction, pattern recognition
- Visualization of image data
- Multidimensional signal processing
- Medical image processing
- Biological image processing
- Industrial image processing
Are you looking for a competent partner with many years of experience in any of these areas? Would you like to benefit from newest results of cutting-edge research? Our highly motivated team will be glad to provide innovative solutions. Please feel free to get in touch!