The Institute of Imaging & Computer Vision (Lehrstuhl für Bildverarbeitung, LfB) is part of the Department of Electrical Engineering & Information Technology, RWTH Aachen University. Our research and teaching activities cover the whole range of image acquisition, image processing and visualization.
Our main research activities cover:
- Image Analysis, Computer Vision
- Feature Extraction, Pattern Recognition
- Visualization of Image Data
- Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Biological Image Processing
- Industrial Image Processing
Are you looking for a competent partner with many years of experience in any of these areas? Would you like to benefit from newest results of cutting-edge research? Our highly motivated team will be glad to provide innovative solutions, please feel free to get in touch!
– GI Fachgruppe “Visual Computing in Biology und Medicine”
– Workshop series “Trends and Current Developments in Computer-assisted Neurosurgery”
– i3ac – Interdisciplinary Imaging & Vision Institute Aachen